https://www.northsfitness.com.au/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Norths-Fitness-Shoot-_-11.jpg 375 562 admin //www.northsfitness.com.au/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/norths-fitness-logo.png admin2014-05-16 10:56:462014-06-22 09:43:02DUMBBELL FRONT RAISE
- Stand with dumbbells in each hand and feet shoulder width apart.
- Have your arms fully extended down by your thighs in front of you.
- Using an overhand grip with your palms facing your body begin to raise your arms straight out in front keeping your palms facing the floor.
- Make sure you keep a slight a bend in your elbows as you raise arms so they are parallel to the ground.
- Pause for a moment at the top and lower your arms slowly back to the starting position.