Facilities that are second to none. Your fitness goal is up to you. Making sure you have all the facilities you need to achieve it is up to us.
That’s why we offer:
- State-of-the-art Life Fitness equipment offering the latest in fitness technology with internet-enabled Life Fitness trainers including treadmills, cross-trainers, upright bikes, recumbent bikes and summit trainers.
- A dedicated ‘free-weights’ room with a Lifting Platform, Hammer Strength resistance and a wide range of barbells, dumbbells, kettlebells and plate machines.
- A stretching area with mats, stability balls, medicine balls, bands and foam rollers.
- An indoor hydrotherapy pool offering 15 aqua classes each week.
- A large group fitness studio with a fully sprung floor and the latest sound equipment.
- Over 90 classes a week including BodyPump, BodyAttack, CXWORX, Zumba, Pilates, Yoga and more.
- Outdoor Training area offering BootCamp and Cardio Boxing.
- Small Group Training with a qualified Personal Trainer.
- Modern change rooms and locker facilities
- Mind & Body studio with ambient lighting and sound
- Over 300 dedicated parking spaces
- Qualified trainers who are available morning and evening to provide tips on training and technique, program design and updates.
- St Leonards Physiotherapists on site.
- Extended opening hours, because life doesn’t always fit into standard hours, does it?